There are no two ways about it. If you want to be considered relevant in your business, your niche, or your profession a twitter account [and often more than one] is simply a necessity. And not just a small twitter account, a massively interactive one. The truth is: Social proof of your STUFF whatever stuff it is that makes you worthy of being heard, listened to, respected, and HIRED is more essential now than ever. In an online world where your influence is measure by followers, your retweet ratio, trackable click throughs, and ultimately personal engagement — what is a busy professional to do? The bottom line? You need to be on twitter and you need to be seen as a pro in your field.
But, how do you manage and grow your twitter following while cultivating real relationships on a scale that purposefully targets enormity? Uh, and also run a successful business, lead your staff, and create the masterworks you do so well? Well, with TweetLater in your arsenal of tools, you’ll be on your way to twitter fame [fortune not guaranteed, but much more likely] in no time. Here’s why enthusiastic twitter fools like us, like TweetLater:
Great Features for Free!
Yes ladies and gentleman, not only is TweetLater a useful twitter tool, it has a good set of features you can access for free:
- Schedule tweets – plan, set and send scheduled tweets when you are busy doing other things
- Track important keyword activity on twitter
- Save and reuse draft tweets – if you find something that drives traffic, use it again
- Send welcome DMs to new followers – automatically and even rotate your messages
- Track your tweeted urls with bit.ly shortening
- Follow/Unfollow those who follow or unfollow you
- Vet new followers – identify undesirable followers and delete them from a easy to navigate dashboard
- Purge DM inbox
- Personal Status feed to create your own tweet engine
- Unlimited twitter accounts
Outstanding Professional Set of Features!
With such a host of great free features it is a very attractive and useful twitter tool. But, TweetLater really does a good job of making a case for their professional, paid version. We think it is a phenomenal value. Here are some of the added features for those who pony up $29.97 a month. Believe us when we tell you, it is well worth it.
- Filter out spam words – set your own
- Manage all your twitter accounts from one console
- Integrate timelines and keywords to boost your productivity
- Forward DMs to others
- Mute annoying tweeters
- Schedule @replies and DMs to occur when a user is online
- Schedule recurring tweets and rotate the content to keep them fresh
- and many more…
What’s better? As new features come online, professional users will be automatically upgraded. Don’t waste another twitter minute – check out TweetLater free and professional versions today! You’ll be glad you did.
Twitter Fools rates TweetLater 5 stars. What do you think? Do you have another tool you prefer for managing all these tasks? Let us know. Until then…keep on tweeting.
- Available At: